You don't say! 真想不到!
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
You have my word. 我保证。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
You never know. 世事难料。
You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
You set me up! 你出卖我!
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
You're welcome. 不客气。
久仰!
I've heard so much about you.
好久不见了! Long time no see. 辛苦了!
You've had a long day. You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
在北京过得怎么样?How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
Your valuable advice is most welcome. 不虚此行!
It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious a
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang. 感谢光临!
Thank you so much for coming. 欢迎再来!
Hope you'll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please. 多保重! Take care!
祝您一路平安! Have a nice trip!
愿为您效劳! At your service!
为…举行宴会/宴请
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … 欢迎宴会 Welcome dinner 便宴
Informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) Luncheon 便餐 Light meal 工作午餐 Working luncheon
自助餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon 答谢宴会 Return dinner 告别宴会 Farewell dinner 庆功宴 Glee feast 招待会 Reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China 鸡尾酒会 Cocktail party 茶话会 Tea party 包餐/点餐
Table d'hote/a la carte 上菜
Serve a courst
您的位置在这里。 Here is your seat. 请入席!
Please have a seat. 欢聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together 请随便!
Please yourself at home. Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐。