日常英语口语交际 下载本文

Help yourself please.

您喝点什么?

What would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here. 敬您一杯! Here's to you! 祝你健康! To your health!

我要为此干杯! I'll drink to that! 随量!

Whatever you like!

我失陪一会儿!

Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。

The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌!

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

现在请…讲话

I have the honour to call upon …

开幕式现在结束。

This concludes the opening ceremony. 隆重庆祝

Grand celebration

庆祝成立…一周年

Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

衷心祝贺您当选…

Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer 举行谈判

Enter into negotiation 交涉

Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb. 事物性会谈

Talks at working level 对口会谈

Counterpart talks 议程项目

Items on the agenda

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy fam

主题 Theme 议题

Topic for discussion

双方商定的议程

Schedule mutually agreed upon 开幕会议 Opening session 全体会议 Plenary session 开场白 Introduction 情况介绍 Presentation 小组讨论 Panel discussion

同有关单位磋商

Hold consultations with the organizations concerned 一轮会谈

One round of talks 决议 Resolution 谅解备忘录

Memorandum of understanding 现在开会。

I declare the meeting open. 请…发言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢!

That's all for my presentation. thank you.

我先说这么多。

So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。

That's all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?

我提议休会十分钟。

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interruption but 当然可以! By all means. 怎么都行! Whatever you say.

我没有异议。 I have no objection.

我方对这个问题有异议。

We take exception to this question.

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter

我们高兴地看到…

We note with pleasure that …

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

I wonder if this date would be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

纠缠这个问题。 Entangle this issue.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.