无痕伸展咒
Undetectable Extension Charm.
你太神了 真神
You're amazing, you are.
你总是大惊小怪的
Always the tone of surprise.
书掉出去了
Ah. That'll be the books.
婚礼上的人怎么了?
What about all the people at the wedding?
- 我们该回去吗? - 他们追的是你 - Do you think we should go back? - They were after you.
要是回去我们每一个人更危险 We'd put everyone in danger by going back.
- 荣恩说的对 - 阿门 - Ron's right. - Ahem.
咖啡? Coffee?
- 一杯卡布奇诺 - 你呢? - A cappuccino, please. - You?
- 和她一样 - 我也是 - What she said. - Same.
我们等会去哪儿?破斧酒吧吗? So where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron?
那太危险了
It's too dangerous.
要是伏地魔占领了魔法部 那么连老地方都不安全了 If Voldemort has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe.
婚礼上的每一个人都得藏身起来 Everyone from the wedding
will have gone underground, into hiding.
我的背包里有我所有的东西 我都留在洞穴屋里了 My rucksack with all my things, I've left it at the Burrow.
你在开玩笑 You're joking.
我这几天一直在收拾东西 预防万一 I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case.
可惜这不是我喜欢的那条牛仔裤
By the way, these jeans, not my favorite.
趴下! Down!
昏昏倒地! Stupefy!
爆爆炸! Expulso!
统统石化
Petrificus Totalus. 走 Go.
离开这里 Leave.
锁上门 把灯关掉
Lock the door, get the lights.
这人叫罗尔
This one's name is Rowle.
斯内普在天文台杀死邓不利多那晚他也在 He was on the Astronomy Tower
the night Snape killed Dumbledore.
我认为这是多洛霍夫 我曾在通缉单见过他 This is Dolohov. I recognize him from the wanted posters.
我们要怎么处理你呢?
So, what we gonna do with you, hey?
等你们复原过来杀我们吗?
Kill us if it was turned round, wouldn't you?
杀了他们 我们就会暴露
If we kill them, they'll know we were here. 荣恩 Ron.
想想他们怎么对付疯眼的 你什么感觉? Suppose he did Mad-Eye. How would you feel then?
我们最好抹去他们的记忆
It's better we wipe their memories.
你是领队
You're the boss.
赫敏…
Hermione...
…你是咒语高手
...you're the best at spells.
一切皆忘 Obliviate.
他们怎么知道我们在那?
How is it they knew we were there?
也许你还带着痕迹?
Maybe you still have the Trace on you?
不会 魔法到了十七岁 痕迹就会消失 Can't be. Trace breaks at . It's wizarding law.
什么? What?
我们没办法为你庆生 哈利
We didn't celebrate your birthday, Harry.
金妮和我 准备好蛋糕
Ginny and I, we prepared a cake.
我们准备在婚礼后端上来
We were going to bring it out at the end of the wedding.
我感谢了 但想想我们几乎被杀死的事实…
I appreciate the thought, but given the fact that we were almost killed...
…几分钟前食尸人还在追杀我们呢… ...by a couple of Death Eaters a few minutes ago....
没关系 Right.
透视术
Perspective.
我们离开这 找安全地方
We need to get off the streets, get somewhere safe.