哈利波特与死亡圣器上中英双语台词

and Disapparated.

洞穴屋方向

Head for the Burrows.

超越每个人的想象

This is beyond anything I imagined.

- 七个魂 - 七个魂…?集魂器 - Seven?

- Seven...? A Horcrux.

他们可能隐藏在每个地方

They could be hidden anywhere.

流泪的灵魂分成七个部分…

To rip the soul into seven pieces....

- 假如我们摧毁每一个聚魂器… - 最后一次就能击败伏地魔 - If you did destroy each Horcrux.... - One destroys Voldemort.

相信我 Trust me.

不要骗我 不要骗我 奥立凡德

You lied to me. Lied to me, Ollivander.

你要去哪里? Going somewhere?

大家不该去送死 为了我去死

Nobody else is going to die. Not for me.

为你? For you?

你认为疯眼为你而死?

You think Mad-Eye died for you?

你认为乔治 为了你受伤?

You think George took that curse for you?

你可能是救世主 这才是最重要

You may be the Chosen One, mate,

but this is a whole lot bigger than that.

比什么都重要

It's always been bigger than that.

- 跟我来 - 留下赫敏吗? - Come with me.

- What, and leave Hermione?

你疯了吗? 没有她 我们活不过两天 You mad?

We wouldn't last two days without her.

不要告诉她这是我说的

Don't tell her I said that.

除此之外 你身上还有痕迹 Besides,

you've still got the Trace on you.

- 我们还要参加婚礼… - 我不在乎一个婚礼 - We've still got the wedding-- - I don't care about a wedding.

我很抱歉 不管谁要结婚 我必须开始找到聚魂器 I'm sorry. No matter whose it is.

I have to start finding these Horcruxes.

那是我们唯一击败他的机会

They're our only chance to beat him...

我们停留在这里越久 他就越强大 ...and the longer we stay here, the stronger he gets.

但不是今晚这时候

Tonight's not the night, mate.

先放过他两天

We'd only be doing him a favor.

你认为他知道吗?

Do you think he knows?

那些是他的部分灵魂 聚魂器 是他的一部份 I mean, they're bits of his soul, these Horcruxes. Bits of him.

当邓不利多毁了那枚戒指 你毁了汤姆·瑞多的日记… When Dumbledore destroyed the ring, you destroyed Tom Riddle's diary...

他一部分已经被摧毁?

...he must have felt something.

再毁了发现的其他聚魂器 就等于击败他 To kill the other Horcruxes, we have to find them.

他们在那里? Where are they?

从哪里开始?

Where do we start?

当你准备好了

Ready when you are.

集中注意力!是你兄弟的婚礼 振作点 Please pay attention!

It's your brother's wedding. Buck up.

(邓不利多的黑色秘密 丽塔·斯基特推出新书)

(怀念邓不利多·埃菲亚斯多吉)

帮我一下 ?

Zip me up, will you?

似乎很愚蠢 我是说婚礼

It seems silly, doesn't it, a wedding?

考虑很多要怎么去做的事

Given everything that's going on.

可能它是最好的理由…

Maybe that's the best reason to have it...

一切还是要继续

...because of everything that's going on. 早

Morning.

来吧 继续

Come on, keep up.

各就各位!

All together now.

一! 二! 三! One, two, three.

你们那边怎样了?

How's it looking at your end, boys? 很好

Brilliant.

噢 天啊 魔法部长怎么来了? Bloody hell.

What's the Minister of Magic doing here?

部长来此有何贵事?

To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?

我想这问题你比我更明白 波特先生 I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter.

你这是

And this is...?

现在我来宣布…

\

the last will and testament...

…阿布思 珀西瓦尔 伍尔夫里克 布莱恩 邓不利多遗嘱 ...of Albus Percival Wulfric

联系客服:779662525#qq.com(#替换为@)