哈利波特与死亡圣器上中英双语台词

But I face an unfortunate complication.

我的魔杖跟波特的杖芯是相同的 That my wand and Potter's share the same core.

他们从某程度来讲 是一对的

They are, in some ways, twins.

我们能伤害彼此 但无法杀死对方 We can wound,

but not fatally harm one another.

假如我要杀死他…

If I am to kill him...

必须使用其他魔杖

...I must do it with another's wand.

那好 你们有谁想要这份荣耀? Come,

surely one of you would like the honor? 嗯? Mm?

你怎样啊 卢修斯?

What about you, Lucius?

我的主人? My Lord?

“我的主人?” \

我需要你的魔杖

I require your wand.

我看看是不是榆木的? Do I detect elm?

是的 主人 Yes, my Lord.

杖芯呢?

And the core?

是龙 阿门 Dragon. Ahem.

是龙的心 主人

Dragon heartstring, my Lord.

龙的心

- Dragon heartstring. - Mm.

你们可能有人不认识…

To those of you who do not know...

我们今晚邀请的客人凯瑞迪 布巴吉 ...we are joined tonight by Miss Charity Burbage...

…以前她是个老师 在霍格华兹魔法学校

...who, until recently, taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

她的专业是研究麻瓜

Her specialty was Muggle Studies.

巴布吉小姐认为 麻瓜与我们没什么不同 It is Miss Burbage's belief

that Muggles are not so different from us.

她要用她的方式…

She would, given her way...

…让我们跟麻瓜通婚

...have us mate with them.

她认为巫师与麻瓜结婚并不可恶… To her, the mixture of magical

and Muggle blood is not an abomination...

…还有些愉悦

...but something to be encouraged.

赛佛勒斯 Severus.

赛佛勒斯 求求你 Severus, please.

我们是朋友 We're friends.

阿瓦达索命! Avada Kedavra!

纳吉尼 Nagini.

吃晚餐了 Dinner.

- 你好 哈利! - 好的 嗨! - Hello, Harry. - All right. Wow. 嗨 Hello.

- 你看起来好极了 - 耶 他绝对看起很好… - You're looking fit.

- Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous.

是说我们要赶在他们动手前悄悄行动吗? What say we get undercover before someone murders him? 晚上 Evening.

金斯莱 我以为你保护首相了 I thought you were

looking after the Prime Minister.

你更重要

You are more important.

- 你好 哈利 比尔 韦斯利 - 很高兴认识你

- Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley. - Oh. Pleasure to meet you.

- 他并不常这么帅气 - 真恐怖

- He was never always this handsome. - Dead ugly.

真的够了 True enough.

一个名叫格里贝克的狼人造成的 Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback.

- 我想有一天会还给他的 - 在我眼里你还是那么帅 威廉 - Hope to repay the favor one day.

- You're still beautiful to me, William.

你要小心 弗勒尔 比尔现在喜欢上生牛排了 Just remember, Fleur,

Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now.

我先生就喜欢开玩笑 My husband, the joker.

现在 有件事还没来的及说 雷姆斯和我… By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I--

好吧 现在没时间闲话家常 All right. We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later.

我们得离开这个鬼地方 要快

We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon.

波特 你还没成年 身上还留有痕迹

Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you.

什么痕迹?

What's the Trace?

联系客服:779662525#qq.com(#替换为@)