我是一见钟情。
It was love at first sight. *at first sight“第一眼”、“见到的第一面”。 I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.
I loved you the first time I laid eyes on you.
我真希望我从来都没遇到过你。 I wish I had never met you. *这句是虚拟语气的一种,表示与过去事实相反或者不可能实现的事情,用“had+过去分词”的形式。本句紧接在“I wish”的后面,表示“要是……就好了,可……”。
I regret meeting you. (我真后悔认识了你。)
I wish you were never a part of my life.
你是我喜欢的那种类型。 You're my type. *也可以用于女性对男性。
Why do you like me? (你为什么喜欢我?)
You're my type. (因为你是我喜欢的那种类型。)
You're the right girl for me. You're my kind of woman/man. (你是我喜欢的那类女人/男人。) 你使我感到幸福。
You make me happy.
You make me happy. (你使我感到幸福。)
You do, too. (你也是。)
能认识你我非常幸福。
I'm happy to have known you. I'm happy to have been a part of your life.
I'm glad I've gotten to know you. 你的眼睛真美。
You have beautiful eyes. Your eyes are beautiful. 你真好。
You're sweet. You're so kind. 你真性感。 You're sexy. You're hot.
我们拉着手走吧。
Let's walk hand in hand. *hand in hand指“手拉着手”、“手牵着手”。
Let's hold hands. (我们手握手吧!) 我可以牵你的手吗?
May I hold your hand?
May I hold your hand? (我可以牵你的手吗?)
Sure you may. (当然可以。) 你真漂亮。
You're beautiful. *只用于男性对女性。
我想知道你的一切。
I want to know all about you. I want to know everything about you.
Tell me all about yourself. (请告诉我有关你的一切。) 我想要你。