2014人教版九年级初中英语课文逐句翻译unit1-unit7 下载本文

happier days as a child. 首先,鬼魂Ghost of Christmas把他带回到了他的童年,让Scrooge想起了孩提时代的快乐时光。

Then the second spirit, the Ghost of Christmas Present, takes him to see how others are spending Christmas this year. 然后,第二个鬼魂,Christmas Present鬼魂,带他去看了看今年别人是如何过圣诞节的。

Everyone is happy, even poor people. 每个人都很快乐,穷人也一样快乐。

The last one, the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, takes him to the future. 最后一个鬼魂,“未来的圣诞节”鬼魂带他去了未来。

He sees that he is dead but nobody cares. 他看到他死了,但没人在乎他。

Scrooge is so scared that he wakes up in his bed and finds out it is already the next morning on Christmas Day! Scrooge吓得在床上醒来,发现此时已是圣诞节的早上!

He decides to change his life and promises to be a better person. 他决定改变自己的生活方式,并承诺成为一个更好的人。

He happily celebrates Christmas with his relatives. 他高兴地和他的亲戚们庆祝圣诞节。 He also gives gifts to people in need. 他还给穷人以礼物。

He now treats everyone with kindness and warmth, spreading love and joy everywhere he goes. 他现在友好温暖地对待每一个人,在他所去的地方播撒关爱和欢乐。 And that is the true spirit of Christmas! 这就是真正的圣诞精神! question: 问题:

1. What are the common things that people think of for Christmas? 1。关于圣诞节,人们通常会想起什么?

2. Who wrote A Christmas Carol ? 2。《圣诞颂歌》是谁写的?

3. What is the true meaning or spirit of Christmas? 3。圣诞节的真正含义或精神是什么?

Unit3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?

A_3a

Read the conversation and answer the questions below. 阅读对话,然后回答以下问题。 Fun Times Park ― Always a Fun Time! 欢乐时光公园――总是那么有趣! [Alice and He Wei are in Space World] (爱丽丝和何伟在太空世界里)

Alice: I wonder where we should go next. 爱丽丝:我不知道我们下面应该去哪里。 He Wei: How about that new ride over there? 何伟:去那边走走怎么样? Alice: Oh ... it looks pretty scary. 爱丽丝:哦?那边看起来很吓人啊。

He Wei: Come on! I promise it’ll be fun! If you’re afraid, just shout or hold my hand. 何伟:来吧!我保证会非常有趣的!如果你害怕了,就大喊或者握住我的手。 [Atfer the ride] (游玩过后)

Alice: You were right, that was fun! I was scared at i rst, but shouting really did help. 爱丽丝:你是对的,那很有趣!起初我真的很害怕,但大喊过后真的有所帮助。

He Wei: See, that wasn’t so bad, right? You never know until you try something. 何伟:看到了吧,并没有那么糟糕,对吧!在尝试之前,你永远不会有深刻的了解。

Alice: Yes, I’m so glad I tried it. Now I know I can do it and it’s actually fun! 爱丽丝:是

的,我很高兴我尝试了一下。现在我知道我能做到,而且这非常有趣!

He Wei: Do you want to go to Water World now? 何伟:你现在想去水上世界吗?

Alice: Sure, but I’m really hungry. Do you know where we can get some good food quickly? 爱丽丝:当然,但是我真的饿了。你知道在哪里我们能便捷地找到好吃的?

He Wei: Of course! I suggest Water City Restaurant in Water World. It’s a fast food place. It serves delicious hamburgers and hot dogs. 何伟:当然!我推荐水上世界的“水上城市餐厅”。它主营快餐。它供应美味的汉堡和热狗。

Alice: That sounds perfect! 爱丽丝:这听起来太棒了!

[On their way to Water City Restaurant, Alice and He Wei pass by Uncle Bob’s.] (在去“水上城市餐厅”的路上,爱丽丝和何伟路过了鲍勃叔叔的餐厅。)

Alice: Oh, look! This restaurant looks interesting. It seems a rock band plays there every evening. 爱丽丝:噢,瞧!这家餐馆看起来很有趣。看起来,每天晚上都有摇滚乐队在演奏。 He Wei: Maybe we can come here for dinner later. Let’s ask what time the band starts. 何伟:以后也许我们可以来这里吃晚餐。让我们问问演奏什么时间开始。

[Alice and He Wei walk up to a sta? person at the door.] 爱丽丝和何伟走向门口的一个人。) He Wei: Excuse me, could you tell us when the band starts playing this evening? 何伟:劳驾,你能告诉我们今天晚上乐队开始演奏的时间吗? Sta? : Eight o’clock. It’s always busy, so come a lit le earlier to get a table. 啊?: 8点钟。这里总是很挤,所以来早一点,占个桌子。 He Wei: OK, thanks! 何伟:好吧,谢谢! question: 问题:

1. Why did Alice not want to go on the new ride? How did she feel at er the ride? 1。为什么爱丽丝不想继续新的游玩?游玩之后她感觉怎样?

2. What is special about Uncle Bob’s restaurant? Should Alice and He Wei get there early for dinner? Why? 2。鲍勃叔叔的餐厅的特别之处是什么?爱丽丝和何伟应该早点吃饭吗?为什么?

B_2b

Read the article and match each paragraph with its main idea. 阅读这篇文章,把每个段落和其主要思想连接起来。

USING SUITABLE LANGUAGE 使用合适的语言 Could You Please ...? 你能??吗?

When you visit a foreign country, it is important to know how to ask for help politely. 当你访问外国时,重要的是要知道如何礼貌地寻求帮助。

For example, “Where are the restrooms?” or “Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?” are similar requests for directions to a place. 例如,“洗手间在哪里?”或者“你能告诉我洗手间在哪里吗?“,这些用语是相近的问路用语。

Both are correct English, but the first one sounds less polite. 两者都是正确的英语语句,但第一个听起来不怎么礼貌。

That is because it is a very direct question. It is not enough to just ask a question correctly. 这是因为它问得太直接了。正确地提问还远远不够。

We also need to learn how to be polite by being less direct ― or more indirect ― when we ask for help. 我们还需要学习在我们寻求帮助时,如何不那么直接或者间接地提问,从而显得

更有礼貌。

In English, as in Chinese, we change the way we speak when we talk with different people. 在英语里面,如同汉语中一样,当和不同的人交谈时,我们会改变说话的方式。

The expressions you use might depend on whom you are speaking to or how well you know them.

你使用的表达式可能取决于你在同谁交谈或者你与他们熟悉的程度。

If you say to your teacher, “When is the school trip?”, this might sound impolite. 如果你对你的老师说,“学校旅行是什么时候?”,这听起来是不礼貌的。

But if you say, “Excuse me, Mr. West. Do you know when the school trip is?”, this will sound much more polite. 但是如果你说:“对不起,West先生。您知道学校旅行的时间吗?”,这听起来则有礼貌多了。

However, it is all right to ask direct questions in some situations, like with your classmates. 然而,在某些情况下提问很直接的问题完全可以,比如和你的同学们在一起时。

Usually polite questions are longer and include more language such as “Could you please ...?” or “Can I ask ...?” 通常礼貌的提问语句较长,包括更多如下的语言,如“您可以??吗?”或“我可以问??吗?”

It sounds more polite to say, “Peter, could you please tell me your e-mail address?” than “Peter, tell me your e-mail address.” 说“彼得,你能告诉我你的电子邮件地址吗?”比“彼得,告诉我你的电子邮件地址。”听起来更有礼貌。

Sometimes we even need to spend time leading in to a request. 甚至有时我们需要花一些时间,来引出我们的请求。

For example, with a stranger on the street, we might first say, “Excuse me, I wonder if you can help me” or “I’m sorry to trouble you, but ...” before asking for help. 例如,在街上与一个陌生人交谈时,在寻求帮助之前我们可能先要说,“对不起,我想知道你是否可以帮助我”或者“我很抱歉麻烦你,但是??”。

It might seem more difficult to speak politely than be direct. 似乎直白地讲话比礼貌地讲话更困难。

However, it is important to learn how to use proper language. 然而,重要的是要学习如何使用适当的语言。

This will also help you become bet er at English, or any other language you wish to speak. 这也将帮助你更好地学习英语,或者其他任何你想说的语言。

Pardon me, could you please tell me where to park my car? 对不起,你能告诉我在哪里能停车吗?

Sure. There’s an underground parking lot over there. 当然了。那边有一个地下停车场。 Where’s the post office? 邮局在哪儿?

Sorry. I can’t help you. 对不起。我不能帮助你。

Paragraph 1 Use more words to help you sound more polite. 第一段 使用更繁复的语句,来帮你听起来更有礼貌。

Paragraph 2 It is important to know how to make requests politely. 第二段 知道如何礼貌地发出请求是非常重要的。

Paragraph 3 Good English speakers need to know how to speak politely. 第三段 优秀的讲英语的人,需要知道如何礼貌地讲话。

Paragraph 4 The choice of language depends on the situation and the relationship between the speakers. 第四段 语言的选择取决于场合和谈话者之间的关系。

Unit4 I used to be afraid of the dark

A_3a

Skim the article and identify the paragraphs in which the following information appears. Number the information [1?3]. 浏览文章,确定以下信息所出现的段落。对信息用[1 - 3]标号。

From Shy Girl to Pop Star 从害羞的女孩到流行歌星

1 For this month’s Young World magazine, I interviewed 19-year-old Asian pop star Candy Wang. 1 在本月的《青年世界》杂志中,我采访了19岁的亚洲流行歌明星肯蒂?王。 Candy told me that she used to be really shy and took up singing to deal with her shyness. 肯蒂告诉我,她曾经非常害羞,所有她从事唱歌来应对自己的羞怯。

As she got better, she dared to sing in front of her class, and then for the whole school. 当她不再那么羞怯的时候,她敢在全班面前唱歌,然后在全校师生面前唱歌。

Now she’s not shy anymore and loves singing in front of crowds. 现在她一点儿也不害羞了,她喜欢在人群面前唱歌。

2 I asked Candy how life was different at er she became famous. 2 我问肯蒂,在她出名后,她的生活与之前是如何不同。

She explained that there are many good things, like being able to travel and meet new people all the time. 她解释说,有很多好处,比如可以总是去旅游,结交新的朋友。 “I didn’t use to be popular in school, but now I get tons of at ention everywhere I go.” “过去,我在学校不怎么受欢迎,但现在无论我走到哪里,我都是万众瞩目的。”

However, too much attention can also be a bad thing. 然而,过多的关注也不是一件多好的事情。

“I always have to worry about how I appear to others and I have to be very careful about what I say or do. “我一直担心我在别人看来表现如何,我必须非常小心我说的或做的一切。 And I don’t have much private time anymore. 另外,我没有太多的私人时间了。

Hanging out with friends is almost impossible for me now because there are always guards around me.” 与朋友们外出,现在对我来说几乎是不可能的,因为我周围总是有保镖。” 3 What does Candy have to say to all those young people who want to become famous? 肯蒂对所有那些想出名的年经人要说什么呢?

“Well,” she begins slowly, “you have to be prepared to give up your normal life. “嗯,”她慢慢地开始说,“你必须准备好要放弃你的正常生活。

You can never imagine how difficult the road to success is. 你永远无法想象成功的道路是多么的困难。

Many times I thought about giving up, but I fought on. 很多次我想放弃,但是我都坚持住了。 You really require a lot of talent and hard work to succeed. 真的需要很多才能和努力工作,你才能成功。

Only a very small number of people make it to the top.” 只有极少数的人能做到最好。” infomation: 信息:

how Candy’s life has changed 肯蒂的生活是如何改变的 Candy’s advice to young people 肯蒂给年轻人的建议 Candy’s background 肯蒂的背景