And you, I have somebody I want you to meet, okay? 还有你,我想介绍个人给你认识
Ooh, art and sex. Lead the way. 噢,色艺俱全,还不带路?
See you later. Okay. 待会见 好的
Hey. Hey, Miranda girl.
嘿,嘿,马琳达的女孩
Hi. I was just thinking about you. 嗨 我刚才正想到你
Oh, come on. 噢,少来
It's true. No.
是真的 不
I'm profiling Gaultier for Interview and, uh, making my Paris plans.
我在为采访戈尔蒂埃做准备 顺便,计划我的巴黎行程
I found myself wondering if, uh, you were gonna be there. 我发觉自己想知道 你会不会去那里
Well, actually, um, I am going. 事实上,我会去
Great. I'm staying in a fantastic little hotel in the Seventh... 太好了 我会住在第七街 一个舒适的小旅馆里
right across the street from the falafel restaurant that will change your life.
旅馆对面有家餐厅 那里的三明治能改变你的生活
I'm sorry. I'll be too busy working.
对不起,我的工作会很忙
You'll have to find someone else's life to change. 你得去找一个替身,改变他的生活
Well, that's just it. 那好吧
I'm beginning to wonder if I can. 我开始考虑我能不能找到了
Lily.
莉莉
Lily, he's just a guy I know from work. 莉莉 ,他不过是我工作时认识的人
Yeah, that looked like work. Look, you're making a big deal out of...
是,那样子也叫工作 听着,你有点小题大做?
You know, the Andy I know is madly in love with Nate... 知道吗,我认识的安迪 是一个疯狂爱着内特?
is always five minutes early...
约会从不迟到?
and thinks, I don't know, Club Monaco is couture. 只在,我不知道 微风连锁店买休闲服的女孩
For the last 16 years, I've known everything about that Andy.
过去的十六年里 我知道关于安迪的点点滴滴
But this person? This \who skulks around in corners...
可这个人,这个跟 随便钩上的某个时髦帅哥?
with some random hot fashion guy? ?偷偷摸摸的美女?
I don't get her. 我不认识她
Lily. Have fun in Paris. 莉莉 在巴黎玩得开心
You going to Paris? 你要去巴黎?
Uh, yeah. It just happened.
是的,机缘巧合
I thought Paris was a big deal for Emily or... 去巴黎这种大事不是艾米莉或者?
Great. Now you're gonna give me a hard time too? 真好,现在你也要来给我难堪吗?
Hey, Andy. Andy! 嘿,安迪,安迪!
Andy, what the hell is wrong with you? l-I didn't have a choice, okay?
安迪,你究竟是怎么回事了? 我,我没得选,好吗?
Miranda asked me, and I couldn't say no. I know. 马琳达要求的事,我不可以说不 我知道
That's your answer for everything lately, \didn't have a choice.\
最近你的口头禅就是这句 “我没得选”
Like this job was forced on you. Nate, I get it, okay? 说得好像是别人逼你干这份工似的 内特,我明白了,好吗?
Like you don't make these decisions yourself. 好像这些决定都不是你自己做的
You're mad because I work late all the time and I missed your birthday party.
你生气是因为我老是加班 我还错过了你的生日会
And I'm sorry. Oh, come on. What am I, four? 我很抱歉! 拜托,你当我是四岁小孩吗?
You... You hate Runway and Miranda. 你?你恨《天桥》和马琳达
And you think fashion is stupid. You've made that clear. 你认为时尚是毫无意义的 你已经说得很清楚了
Andy, I make port wine reductions all day. 安迪, 我每天在餐馆里忙忙碌碌
I'm not exactly in the Peace Corps. 我也不是什么美国和平队
{\\an8}美国和平队:一个美国志愿服务组织
You know, I wouldn't care if you were out there pole dancing all night...
你知道,我不会介意 哪怕你在外面跳舞跳通宵?
as long as you did it with a little integrity. 只要你的心依然清澈诚实
You used to say this was just a job. 你以前会说这不过是份工作
You used to make fun of the Runway girls.
你以前会取笑杂志社的那些女孩
What happened? Now you've become one of them. 发生了些什么? 你现在已经变得和她们一样
That's absurd. That's okay. That's fine. Just own up to it. 你胡说些什么 没关系,我不介意,你就承认吧
And then we can stop pretending like we have anything in common anymore.
我们也就不用再装得好像 我们还有什么共同点
You don't mean that, do you? No, I do. 你不是说真的,对吧? 不,是真的
maybe this trip is coming at a good time. 也许这次出差来得正是时候
Maybe we should take a break. 也许我们俩该分开一段时间
Nate?
内特?
I'm sorry. Just... one second? 对不起,就?等一下下?
You know, in case you were wondering... 你知道吗,也许你会觉得奇怪
the person whose calls you always take, that's the relationship you're in.
但能让你随时接电话的人 才是你真正在乎的人
I hope you two are very happy together.
祝你们俩在一起开心
Hello, Miranda.
你好,马琳达
Pardon. Miranda. 抱歉,马琳达
Maestro. Mmm. 麦斯特
How are you? So glad to see you. Thank you for coming. 你好吗?见到你真高兴 谢谢你能过来
You like the collection? Absolutely. I think it's the best in years.
你喜欢这场表演吗?太喜欢了 我觉得这是近几年来最好的
This is very important for me. Very, very important. I'm very happy for you.
这对我非常重要,非常、非常重要 我也替你高兴
This is my new Emily. Hello. How do you do? 这是我的新助理 嗨,你好吗?
I'm good. Pleasure. Nice to meet you. 很好,很开心 很高兴见到你
You love the show? 喜欢这场表演吗?
Miranda. This way! 马琳达,看这里!
Miranda. Nigel. Fashiors great gatekeepers. 马琳达,奈杰尔 时尚潮流的掌门人
Miranda, what is Runway's position on French fashion versus American fashion?
马琳达,当法国时尚遭遇美国时尚 《天桥》是什么态度?
I've been thinking... Oh. 我一直在想?
You still owe me for Harry Potter. Oh, do I?
你还欠我一份《哈里波特》的情 噢,是吗?
Of course you do. Are you working tonight? Oh! 当然是的 晚上还要干活吗?
No, actually Miranda has a dinner. Great, you're free. 不用,马琳达晚上有饭局 好极了,你是自由身
Oh, but there is the problem of le boyfriend. 但还有个男朋友的问题
Wait, don't tell me. The boyfriend non plus? 等等,该不会是 男朋友已经是过去式了?
Je suis tres, tres desole.
我非常、非常的遗憾
Oh, you're so full of it. You're not desole at all. 噢,别装了 你压根儿就不遗憾
No, not even a little. What time should I pick you up? 是,一点也不 我什么时候去接你?
Uh... I'll call you. 我会给你打电话
Oh, there you are. 你回来了
We need to go over the seating, uh, chart for the luncheon.
我们得把明天午宴的座位安排再过一遍
Okay. Um, yeah, sure. 好的,没问题
I have it right here. 座位表在我这里
By all means, move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me.
你应该知道你这种慢慢吞吞的样子 总让我抓狂
Okay. 好的
So...
那么?
first of all, we need to move Snoop Dogg to my table. 首先得把斯努普·道格安排到我这桌 {\\an8}斯努普·道格 - 著名饶舌歌手
But your table's full.
但你那桌已经满了
Stephen isn't coming. 史蒂芬不来了
Oh, Stephen is... 史蒂芬他?
So I don't need to fetch Stephen from the airport tomorrow?
那明天我不用动身去机场接他了?