穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本 下载本文

I hope not.

我希望不是

Well, if it werert for the stupid boyfriend... 如果不是因为你已经名花有主?

I'd have to whisk you away right here and now. 我现在就会把你劫走的

Do you actually say things like that to people? Evidently. 你不会真的对别人讲这种话吧? 显然

Well, I gotta go.

我得走了

Are you sure? 'Cause my editor for New York Magazine is inside...

一定要走吗? 《纽约》杂志社的编辑在里面?

and, you know, I could introduce you two. 你知道,我可以介绍你们认识

You sent over your stuff for me to look at? Remember? Yeah.

你不是寄了一些文章给我吗?记得不? 是的

All right, I gotta admit, I only read a couple. It was a very large packet you sent.

好吧,我得承认我只看了几篇 你寄来那么一大包

Yeah. But what I did read wasn't half bad. 是 但就我看过的来说,还算不错

And, you know, I think... I think you have a talent, Andy. 你知道的,我觉得? 我觉得你很有天份,安迪

He should meet you. 他应该见见你

Why don't you come in? Just for one drink. 你干嘛不和我进去? 就喝杯东西

Um, okay, yeah. I guess I could for one... 好吧,是啊 就喝杯东西还是可以?

No, I can't. I'm sorry, but I have to go. 不,我不可以 对不起,我真得走了

All right. Give my best to the boyfriend. 好吧 替我向男朋友问好

Roy, I'm sorry. Can you go any faster? 罗伊,抱歉 你能再开快一点吗?

I'm sure Nate will understand. 我相信内特会理解的

Yeah. 是啊

Hey. 嘿

Happy birthday.

生日快乐

Nate, I'm so sorry. 内特,真对不起

I kept trying to leave, but there was a lot going on. 我一直试着想离开 但事情实在是太多了

And, you know, I didn't have a choice.

你知道的,我没得选

Don't worry about it.

别担心了

I'm gonna go to bed. 我睡觉去了

Can we at least talk about this? 我们能不能谈一谈?

You look really pretty. 你看起来很美

Andrea?

安吉丽雅?

Do you have the Book? Oh. Uh... 你把书带来了吗?

Paris is the most important week of my entire year. 巴黎是我每年最重要的一周

I need the best possible team with me. 我需要带一个最精英的团队去

That no longer includes Emily. 那个团队已经不包括艾米莉了

Wait. You want me to... 等等,你要我去?

No, Miranda. 不,马琳达

Emily would die. 艾米莉会死的

Her whole life is about Paris.

她全部的生活都是围绕着巴黎

She hasn't eaten in weeks. l-I can't... do that.

为这她已经好几个星期都没吃东西 我不能?这样做

Miranda, I can't. 马琳达,我不能去

If you don't go, I'll assume you're not serious about your future...

如果你不去,我会认为 你并不重视你的将来?

at Runway or any other publication. 不管是在《天桥》还是其它出版社

The decisiors yours. 你自己决定

That's all. 就这样

Hey, Andy.

嘿,安迪

Hey. You coming to bed anytime soon? 嘿 你什么时候睡啊?

Uh, yeah. Five minutes, okay? 再过五分钟,好吗?

Andrea, don't forget to tell Emily. 安吉丽雅,别忘了告诉艾米莉

Do it now. 现在就说

Don't pick up.

别接电话

Don't pick up. Don't pick up. Don't pick... Hi. 别接电话,别接电话,别接? 嗨

Emily. Hi, hi. Sorry I'm late.

艾米莉 嗨,嗨,抱歉我迟到了

It's just Miranda wanted some scarves from Hermes. 马琳达让我去爱马仕拿丝巾

And she did tell me yesterday, but I forgot like an idiot. 她昨天告诉我的 可我糊里糊涂给忘了

And so I freaked out, of course. 所以我现在要疯了

Emily, Emily, l-I need to talk to you.

艾米莉,艾米莉,我有事要告诉你

I called Martine at home, and she opened the shop early. Whoa! I'm sorry.

我打电话去马丁家 让她提前开店了 对不起

She opened the shop early for me, so I got them, which is great.

她替我提前开了店门 然后我拿到了丝巾,非常顺利

Okay. Um, Emily, wh-when you come in... 好的,艾米莉 等你回来了?

there's something I have to talk to you about. 我有点事想告诉你

Well, I hope it's not another Miranda problem. Not exactly. 但愿别是马琳达的问题 不完全是

Well, good, because I've got so much to deal with before I go. I swear to God...

那就好 我走之前要忙的事太多了 我发誓?

Oh, my God! 噢,上帝!

Emily?

艾米莉?

I don't care if she was gonna fire you or beat you with a red-hot poker!

我不管她是威胁要炒你鱿鱼 还是拿鞭子抽你!

You should have said no. 你应该说不的!

Emily, I didn't have a choice. 艾米莉,我没得选

Oh. Please. You know how she is. 拜托 你知道她那个人

That is a pathetic excuse. 这算什么破借口?

Thanks. 谢谢

Do you know what really just... 你知道整件事里?

gets me about this whole thing... ?什么最让我生气吗?

is that, you know, you're the one who said you don't really care about this stuff.

你一直口口声声说 你一点也不在乎这些东西

And you don't really care about fashion. You just wanna be a journalist.

你一点也不在乎时尚 你只想当个记者

What a pile of bollocks! 全都是胡说八道!

Emily, I know you're mad. I don't blame you.

艾米莉,我知道你很生气 我不怪你

Face it, you sold your soul the day you put on that first pair of Jimmy Choo's.

你就承认吧,自打你穿上那双吉米周的鞋 你的灵魂就已经被卖掉了

I saw it. And you know what really just kills me about this whole thing...

我看到了 还有,你知道整件事 最让我心痛的是什么吗?

is the clothes that you're gonna get. 是你将得到的那些衣服

I mean, you don't deserve them. 你根本不该拥有它们

You eat carbs, for Christ's sake. 你什么都吃,看在上帝的份上

God, it's so unfair!

天哪,这太不公平了!

Emily. Just go. 艾米莉 给我滚

Emily, I... I said go!

艾米莉,我? 我说滚!

You are going to Paris for the couture shows? Mm-hmm. 你要去巴黎看时装表演? 嗯哼

That's the coolest fashion event of the year. Mm-hmm. 那是一年里最酷的时尚盛事 嗯哼

I mean, who are you going to see, Galliano? Yeah. 你都会见到些什么人?加利亚诺? 是的 {\\an8}加利亚诺 - 迪奥设计师

And Lagerfeld and Nicholas Ghesquiere. Yep.

还有拉格菲尔德,还有 尼古拉斯·盖斯基埃 没错 {\\an8}拉格菲尔德 - 香奈儿艺术总监 尼古拉斯·盖斯基埃 - 巴黎世家设计总监

Yes. Okay, now you're scaring me.

好吧,你吓到我了

Hey. Hey. 嘿,嘿

This show is amazing. I am so proud of you. Thank you. 这个展览太了不起了,我真为你骄傲 谢谢你

Okay, start with the photos in the back and work your way forward.

从后面的那些照片开始看 慢慢往前浏览

That is the way I designed it. It is brilliant. 我就是根据这个路线布置的 绝对不同凡响

You will love it. Of course. 你会喜欢的 当然