外贸常用缩写 下载本文

BK BANK;BOOK 银行;书,帐薄

BKG BANKING 银行业务 BKT VASKET 篓,篮 BKR BANKER 银行家 BL BALE 包 BLDG BUILDING 建筑物,大厦 B/L BILL OF LADING 提单

B/N;B,N. BANK NOTE 钞票,纸币

B.O. BUYER'S OPTION,BRANCH OFFICE 买方选择权,分行 B/O BROUGHT OVER 结转 BOT;BOTT BOTTLE 瓶,罐

B.P.;B/P BILL PURCHASED 买入光票 BR BRAND 商标,牌

B,BRIT BRITISH,BRITAIN 英国的,英国 B RGDS BEST REGARDS 问候 BRKGE BROKERAGE 经纪费,佣金

B.S.;B/S BALANCE SHEET 资产负债表,借贷对照表 B/S BAGS,BALES 袋,包 BTN BETWEEN 之间

bu.BUSH BSH BUSHEL 蒲式耳 C CENTIGRADE 摄氏 C CENT 分

CAPTND CAPTIONED 标题项下的 C/S CA;CAS;CS CASES 箱 C.A.C. CREDIT ADVICE 收款报单

C.A.D. CASH AGAINST DOCUMENTS 付现交单 C.A.F. COST AND FREIGHT 运费在内(成本加)运费 CAP CAPTITAL 资本,资金 CAPT;CPT CAPTAIN 船长 CAR CARAT 克拉 CARR.PD CARRIAGE PAID 运费已付 CASH CASHIER 出纳员 CAT CATALOGUE 商品目录 C.B. CASH BOOK 现金帐簿 C/B CLEAN BILL 光票 CB.FT.CBFT;CFT CUBIC FEET 立方英尺 C.B.D. CASH BEFORE DELIVERY 付现后交货 cu.cm. CUBIC CENTIMETRE立方厘米 C.C CARBON COPY 抄送某人 CENT. CENT,CENTRUM 百

CERT.;CERTIF CERTIFICATE;CERTIFIED 证明书,证明 CF.;CFR. CONFER 比较,协商

C.F.&C. COST,FREIGHT AND COMMISSION 运费佣金在内价(成本,运费加佣金) C.F.&I. COST,FREIGHT AND INSURANCE 运费保险在内价(成本,运费加保险价) CFM CONFIRM 确认

CG CENTIGRAMME 厘克

C.H. CLEARING HOUSE 票据交易所 CHEQ CHEQUE 支票

CHGES CHARGES 费用,税金 CHT CHEST 箱子,柜子

C.I. CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE 保险单

C&I COST AND INSURANCE 保险费在内价(成本,加保险费)

CIF COST,INSURANCE,FREIGHT 保险运费在内价(成本,运费加保险费) C.I.F.&C COST,INSURANCE,FREIGHT & COMMISSION 保险运费佣金在内价

C.I.F.C.&I. COST,INSURANCE,FREIGHT,COMMISSON & INTEREST 运费保险费佣金 利息在内价 C.I.F.&E COST,INSURANCE,FREIGHT & EXCHANGE 运费保险汇费 在内价 与客户还价12句有用的商务电话口语

1. At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什么时候洽谈生意?

2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.

如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.

你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

9. Let’s have your counteroffer.

请还个价。

10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.

我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。 下订单英语会话范例

Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价格。

Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list.

好的。这是我们的价目表。

Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

我看看。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。大量订购的话,有折扣吗?

Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。

Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

Paul: What about lead time?

交货时间呢?

Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

那么,你们是要提前付款的?

Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

那我想就先下六百的订单。

Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

好极了! 我马上写订购单并请你签名。 报盘和还盘 01

We have the offer ready for you.

我们已经为你准备好报盘了。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

Please make us a cable offer.